School Vision, Ethos and Values
Enabling and succeeding in a nurturing environment
Hodnet Primary School aims to provide the best possible education, recognising that every child is special and has individual needs and abilities.
To achieve this we will:
- provide the highest possible quality of education in a stimulating, creative, secure environment in which all children achieve their full potential;
- help each child to become a good citizen, with a lively appreciation of what he or she can contribute to society, and with sensitivity to the needs and aspirations of others;
- maintain a partnership with all groups within the school and the wider community;
- create a caring confident community where everyone is excited by the challenges they meet;
- ensure that children have a wide range of enriching experiences and opportunities to encourage a lifelong love of learning;
- encourage self discipline appropriate to the occasion and task, persevering in the face of difficulties;
- encourage an appreciation and understanding of other lives and cultures.
“Enabling our children to learn and succeed in a nurturing environment “
Stakeholders agreed vision statement
Our assemblies and daily worship follow key themes which are at the core of our vision, values and aims for our children. These themes run half termly and are the focus of our sharing and understanding both in class and in assembly.